Great skin begins with Guinot advanced skincare products, professionally designed to deliver smooth, radiant skin. Known the world over as an industry leader, Guinot has consistently led the charge in skincare, from game-changing technology and techniques, to maintaining the most stringently high standards in the development and manufacturing of their products.
Murad’s transforming skincare products are at the heart of a comprehensive approach to wellness that Dr. Murad calls Inclusive Health. This clinically tested, integrated system optimizes the health of the body’s entire cellular population through topical care, internal care and emotional self care. People who live the Inclusive Health lifestyle are easy to spot because they radiate beauty and confidence in a way that sets them apart that’s the Murad Glow!
Creative Nail Design, Inc. (CND) is the global leader in professional nail, hand and foot beauty – including CND® SHELLAC® brand 14+ day nail color and VINYLUX® Weekly Polish. With CND® products, nail and beauty professionals can discover endless possibilities to create stunning nail art designs, colour layering options, fashion trends and enhancements.
Spray tanning and fake tanning are MUCH safer than revealing your skin to the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. It may not last as long, but you still get a great ‘healthy-looking’ tan. With a sunless tan there is no risk of sunburn, peeling, sunstroke or, more importantly, long-term skin diseases and problems.
Pre Treatment Advise
- Exfoliate the night before your tan
- Wax or Shave 24/48 hrs before your treatment.
- Do not use moisturiser the day of your tan
- Remove ALL make-up, deodorant, perfume & lotions before your tan as this will act as a barrier
- Wear dark loose clothing and flip-flops or loose shoes.
- After tanning refrain from eyelash or brow treatments.
Clients must be over the age of 16. if not must have signed parental consent.
- The colour that you will see is the glow guide the own natural colour will develop beneath
- Must Leave the tan 8-10 hours before showering
- Try not to soak in a bath or go swimming this can fade the tan prematurely
- Do not have hot baths as this can decrease the length of the tan.
- Remember the tan does not have a SPF so if out in the sun wear your usual sun protection.
- Do not rub you skin to harshly after washing , simply pat dry.
- Moisturise daily to enhance and prolonging the tan
- Sip drinks to avoid removing tan around the lips.